We are always looking for bright, talented solicitors at Senior Associate or Partner level.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering email to Tracey Rossiter >
We also offer occasional internships and student placements. Please scroll down for further details.
Specific vacancies that are currently available are shown below:
- Are you a well-known figure in the insolvency market?
- Do you have at least 8 years’ experience?
- Have you worked in a large Central London or City law firm?
- Have your opportunities for career progression been thwarted in your current role?
- Do you share our view that work/life balance is paramount?
If your answer to all those questions is yes, you could join our progressive law firm as our Insolvency Partner or senior Associate Solicitor.
Here are some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Dealing with all aspects of insolvency related matters, advising individuals and companies but mostly insolvency practitioners
- Drawing on your existing network of contacts who will instruct you on future cases (Some people call this being a “rainmaker”)
- Devise a strong business proposal and marketing initiatives to help develop the insolvency department in the Central London market (This also means you’ll be networking on our behalf)
Please send your CV with a covering email to email@example.com >
Internships and student placements
If you’d like to gain experience working in a busy solicitor’s office, ask about our internships and student placement opportunities.
These are particularly suitable if you are an undergraduate or have passed your Legal Practice Course.
Please send your CV and a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org >
For in-house training on insolvency or litigation topics, please contact Jeremy Boyle >