Legal Services for Employees
At Summit Law LLP we are with you every step of the way, from the recruitment process, to promotions or internal disputes and the termination of your employment. We understand that your employment is a major part of your life and so can be extremely stressful when relationships break down.
We act for all individuals at all levels in both private and public sectors.
We pride ourselves on being approachable and providing friendly, sensible advice. When instructing a lawyer, we understand that you want an employment specialist with the required experience, skill and knowledge but that empathy is also essential.
Employment law changes every year and so it is important to seek up to date legal advice as soon as an issue arises. There are also certain guidelines that you should comply with in order to protect your position, should you find yourselves involved in Employment Tribunal Proceedings at a later date or agreeing to the terms set out within a settlement agreement.
Contact us today for assistance and or information in relation to:
- Employment status
- Employment contracts/contracts for services
- Breach of contract / Wrongful dismissal
- Disputes regarding bonuses, commission and/or share entitlement
- Constructive and Unfair Dismissal
- Equal pay
- Less favourable Treatment
- Maternity leave / Shared parental leave
- Sickness and incapacity
- Bullying and harassment
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Individual redundancy
- Collective redundancies
- Settlement agreements and negotiations
- Confidentiality and fiduciary duties
- Restrictive covenants
For more information please call our expert employment law solicitors on 020 7467 3980, complete a Free Online Enquiry or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our employment lawyers will contact you.