Commercial Litigation Partner
Posted on: 05/05/2023
We have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Litigation partner, to further develop our highly successful and friendly commercial litigation team, at our modern offices in the heart of legal London in Holborn.
- At least 8 years PQE.
- With following of at least £150,000.
- You must enjoy working with a friendly team.
- You must share our view that work/life balance is paramount.
Posted on: 20/12/2022
We are very much looking for legal consultants with a strong client focussed approach so cultural fit is key to Summit Law’s philosophy.
- 6+ years PQE.
- We are looking for consultants that are entrepreneurial you value being good lawyers as well as having excellent communication and organisational skills.
Company & Commercial Partner
Posted on: 20/05/2022
We have has an exciting opportunity for an experienced company commercial senior solicitor or partner, looking to play a key role in the firm’s further development, to join our very successful and friendly team in Holborn.
- Technically excellent but equally important, commercially astute, and enthusiastic about business development.
- You will have gained experience providing advice on contractual requirements and other company matters.
Posted on: 21/10/2021
- You are a well known figure in the solvency sector
- At least 8 years experience
Why You'll Like It Here
Our offices are in the heart of legal London a moments walk from the Rolls Building, the Royal Courts of Justice and Inns of Court.
Whether you’re a fee earner or part of the support team, we’ll give you a dual screen to work on, with modern document management systems for a paper-lite environment.
We don’t expect you to wear a formal business suit unless you’re in court or seeing clients. Our relaxed dress code applies every day (not just dress-down Fridays), meaning no more tedious trips to the dry cleaners!
For maximum flexibility, you can even work from home if you prefer.
Our modern pay structure includes incentives to keep you happy and productive. We will even insist that you take an extra day off as holiday, on us, for your birthday! We have a Team Member award for those employees who go the extra mile. This might include Eurostar tickets to Paris or a meal for two at a top London restaurant.
We also have a collaboration lunch each quarter at our favourite restaurant at Covent Garden.
All of our team members are encouraged to participate in marketing events including attending at our monthly Summit Law networking quorum.