Insolvency Partner / Senior Associate Solicitor
- Are you a well-known figure in the insolvency market?
- Do you have at least 8 years’ experience?
- Have you worked in a large Central London or City law firm?
- Have your opportunities for career progression been thwarted in your current role?
- Do you share our view that work/life balance is paramount?
If your answer to all those questions is yes, you could join our progressive law firm as our Insolvency Partner or Senior Associate Solicitor.
Here are some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Dealing with all aspects of insolvency related matters, advising individuals and companies but mostly insolvency practitioners
- Drawing on your existing network of contacts who will instruct you on future cases (Some people call this being a “rainmaker”)
- Devise a strong business proposal and marketing initiatives to help develop the insolvency department in the Central London market (This also means you’ll be networking on our behalf)
And here’s why you’ll enjoy working with us >
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your covering email, please explain how we might help you to achieve your career aspirations, as well as what you think you could bring to the firm.
Naturally, all submissions will be treated in the strictest of confidence.