Alex joined Summit Law LLP in November 2019 as a Senior Paralegal. He will be using his breadth of expertise to assist across all our areas of practice.
Alex works in the Commercial Litigation team, which is supervised by Alice Lithgow.
He has previously worked in-house for a medium sized consultancy, undertaking general counsel work across Employment, Company, Commercial, and developing a specific focus on Intellectual Property and Trade Marks. Prior to this, Alex worked for a niche Employment law firm.
Alex graduated from University College London in 2016 with an Upper Second Class Hons. He is currently undertaking his Masters in Legal Practice (Barristers) at BPP University London and received an Advocacy Scholarship for his legal preparation and argument skills.
2019 : Registered E.U. Lawyer and member of the Malaga Bar Association
1998 – 1999 : Aptitude examination (Bar Professional Training Course)
1993 : Qualified as a Solicitor of the Senior Courts
1990 – 1991 : College of Law (Guildford)
1986 – 1989 : Staffordshire University, 2:1 LLB (Hons)
Membership & associations
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Fellow of INSOL International
- R3 The trade association of the UK’s insolvency and restructuring professionals
- The Insolvency Practitioners’ Association
- E.U. Registered lawyer with the Malaga Bar Association
- The Spanish Chamber of Commerce
- Board member of the British Portuguese Chamber of Commerce
Something you didn’t know.
Alex was the Gloucestershire, Hampshire and Wiltshire under 45kg Judo Champion in his youth, and more recently played for both 1st and Varsity university fencing teams.