What You’ll Learn in this Free Guide
- Whether there is a legal obligation on the employer to issue a contract of employment to its employees.
- What minimum measures the employer must take to ensure compliance with the law.
- The consequences of failing to meet those minimum legal compliance measures.
- How an employer can take control to avoid future disputes and disagreements with its employees.
- The risks and threats to the business and to employers who fail to take control and implement such protections.
- Why it is important for employers to go further than is legally required to protect its wider legitimate business interests.