We are all seeing that the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve daily, so at Summit Law we are doing everything we can to ensure that we keep our team safe, whilst maintaining the delivery of our high quality and professional services that our clients rightly deserve.
As you would expect from a Law Society Lexcel Accredited firm of solicitors we continue to follow the UK Government’s latest advice and we have invested and put in place measures to ensure that our business continues to operate efficiently and effectively for you our clients.
- Our lawyers will be able to securely access all necessary documentation remotely through our secure cloud-based document management systems.
- We are ensuring that our team have the equipment, technology and systems in place to allow them to work remotely.
- We receive most of our communications electronically and we ask you our loyal clients to continue using email to instruct us, scanning documents as and when necessary.
- As well as communications over email and the telephone, we are also able to offer meetings via video conferencing.
- If resourcing levels in any department are compromised due to illness or inability to work, we will refocus our teams as necessary to deliver to deadlines.
- We fully appreciate that our services are vital to our clients’ businesses, often with urgent court deadlines, and we will endeavour to continue the high standard of service you have rightly come to expect.
We also appreciate that the evolving COVID-19 situation will present challenges to our clients but as one and as a team we can overcome the current challenges.
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any queries.
Summit Law LLP. Contributing to our Clients’ Success.