Solicitors Westminster | Lawyers Westminster
Summit Law LLP is an established and trusted law firm situated near Westminster. True specialists when it comes to helping business and individuals with a full range of legal matters, we thrive on building and developing lasting relationships with our clients. This is something we are very proud of.
A boutique London-based law firm, our solicitors serving Westminster ensure a bespoke service that is both exclusive and appreciated by our clients. Furthermore, our commitment to delivering services locally is augmented with first-rate experience in dealing with national and international issues.
Our highly regarded lawyers are passionate about service, standards and care, and we are on hand to help you. Call us today on 020 7467 3980 or complete a free online enquiry and a member of our experienced team will be in touch to find out more about how we can help you.
Commercial solicitors near Westminster
Our experienced solicitors provide London-based legal advice for businesses. We assist a broad range of industry sectors and our specialist commercial solicitors are some of the most experienced in their fields.
We work on both non-contentious and contentious matters and would love to discuss your business aspirations. Supporting start-ups, expansion plans, restructures, regulator issues, winding-downs, and more, we have the legal expertise and skills you need, no matter how complex your case.
Crucially, our straightforward approach and commitment to transparency mean you’ll always know where you stand.
Employment lawyers serving Westminster
Even with the very best intentions, in business, disputes will happen. And, when they do, you need the very best legal team in your corner. At Summit Law LLP, our lawyers serving Hammersmith can steer you through a whole range of commercial disputes including:
- The recruitment process (including contract negotiations)
- Drafting employment contracts, agreements, handbooks, policies
- Advising on the validity of restrictive covenants
- Determining employment status
- Redundancy and dismissals
- HR support
- Advising in relation to TUPE (e.g. change of terms of employment and reorganisation)
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Defending claims and providing representation at tribunal
- Anti-discrimination measures
- Directors and director duties
Furthermore, at Summit Law, our employment lawyers also support employees throughout Westminster with all their legal needs.
Divorce lawyers near Westminster
Our divorce solicitors help with all the legal aspects of a relationship breakdown and dissolution. This includes:
- Divorce and dissolution of civil partnerships (constructively and amicably where possible)
- Financial matters arising out of the divorce
- Child arrangements arising out of the divorce
- Cohabitation disputes
- Domestic violence injunctions
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Cohabitation agreements.
If you are unsure about whether divorce is right for you, and what the implications might be, we will talk you through all the options and likely consequences. Ultimately, we can help you to decide on the best course of action.
Commercial litigation solicitors
At Summit Law, our commercial litigation solicitors pull out all the stops to avoid business disputes. And, where they cannot be avoided, we help you to resolve them as quickly and as cost-effectively as possible.
However, where negotiation and mediation are not appropriate, we will devise and implement a vigorous courtroom strategy to maximise your chances of success.
Ultimately, by tailoring our advice to suit your requirements, our in-depth and practical support will always align with your personal and commercial objectives.
Our London office
Our solicitors are based at 48/49 Russell Square, London, WC1B 4JP. This makes us accessible from Westminster and all London locations.
The nearest London Underground station is Russell Square, approximately a 4-minute walk. Green Park station is a 7-minute journey, while it takes 6-minutes on the underground from Victoria station to Euston station. We are within 15-mins walking distance of Euston Square, Holborn and Chancery Lane.
Why choose Summit Law?
Proud of the firm we have built, today we provide exceptional, client-focused legal advice. But we wouldn’t be where we are if not for the loyalty and support of businesses and individuals in Westminster and across London. They come back to us time and time again, and it is their trust that demonstrates why you work in partnership with Summit Law. We also:
- Meet your needs, as quickly as possible
- Provide an approachable, friendly service with empathy and compassion
- Offer sensible, workable advice that supports you now, and in the long term
- Ensure you stay informed and in control throughout the entire process
- Offer a holistic range of legal services on a local, national and international basis
- Take the time to get to know you and tailor our representation to your unique services
- Ensure the process remains as stress-free as possible
- Ensure the best possible outcome for you and the people you care about.
Regardless of your situation, we ensure minimal disruption to your life and business, so you can focus on what’s important to you. And, because we are a Lexcel accredited law firm, you can be confident that we live up to our promises.
Contact our lawyers near Westminster
At Summit Law, we don’t just support businesses and individuals with a holistic range of legal advice and representation – although we do that very well. We also ensure that we support your current and your future needs – no matter what’s around the corner.
If you need first-class legal support, we are here for you. No-jargon, no drowning you in paperwork, just excellent care and legal counsel from our knowledgeable and experienced solicitors. And, because we know good-quality legal advice can be expensive – especially in London – we provide various funding options.
Our solicitors near Westminster are on hand to help you. Call us today on 020 7467 3980 or complete the website enquiry form and one of our team will be in touch to find out more about how we can help. Professional, trusted, straightforward and reliable, we look forward to working with you.